Umm, we’re covered in glitter ✨ from hanging all our Christmas decor… it seems that we’ve seriously caught the Christmas 🎄 spirit because even our salads are looking quite festive…Get on our level with this Holiday Salad!
- 1 16 oz package of Wegmans Organic Spring Mix
- 8 oz classic Chèvre
- 8 oz Pom Poms fresh pomegranate arils
- 1 Navel orange
- 1 cup APWU Smokey Maple Pecans - substitute any kind of caramelized nut
- Raspberries for garnish
Raspberry Shrub Vinaigrette
- 1/2cup + 2tbsp Tait Farm Foods Raspberry Shrub
- 4 tbsp Williams Sonoma White Balsamic
- 6 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 8 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp Wegmans Honey Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
First prepare your salad dressing. Add mustard to a medium sized mixing bowl and slowly stream in olive oil while constantly whisking to create and emulsion. Add the remainder of the ingredients and whisk until combined; taste for seasoning. Serve in a dressing bottle that allows for shaking prior to use, as there may be some separation. Enjoy!
Add all salad ingredients to your serving bowl no more than 15 minutes prior to serving. If you would like to prepare this ahead of time just simply reserve the pomegranate arils until serving time. Dress with Raspberry Shrub Vinaigrette. Enjoy!