It’s Egg-cellent! Add our APWU Egg Salad to your list of #partyappetizers this holiday season!
APWU Egg Salad
- 1 cup small diced celery
- 12 jumbo eggs – 18 if using large eggs
- 1/3 cup Helman’s Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp stone ground dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp minced Jalapeño
- 2 tbsp chopped green onion
- 1 tbsp minced sweet onion
- Salt and pepper
Peel, rinse, and chop eggs. Add celery, mayonnaise, dijon mustard, Jalapeño, green onion, and sweet onion to a large mixing bowl and stir until combined. Fold in eggs and add salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with julienned green onion and jalapeño and serve on a 34 degrees green onion cracker.