We snuck in quite a few indulgences this weekend and while we are definitely #antidiet, we still opted for something fresh and easy on the waistline for #motivationmonday. Bring on the week!
Beet & Goat Cheese Salad with Tangerine Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed tangerine juice (can substitute orange)
- 1 tbsp orange blossom honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp white balsamic
- 1 tsp tangerine (or orange) zest
- 1/2 tsp salt
Add tangerine juice, honey, and vinegar to small mixing bowl. Whisk until honey is dissolved. Add the remaining ingredients and whisk for 10-20 seconds. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 2 6.5 oz packages of pre-cooked Love Beets
- 4 oz classic Chèvre goat cheese
- 3-4 oz candied pecans or walnuts
- micgro greens
- Orange zest for garnish
Slice beats in halves or fourths depending on the size. Arrange on serving plate. Crumble half of the goat cheese over the beets. Continue layering with half of the microgreens and chopped candied nuts. Repeat the layering process starting with the beets. Garnish with orange zest and a few whole candied pecans. Drizzle with Tangerine Vinaigrette dressing. Enjoy!